||Haziza.com, Inc. ("Haziza.com") is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all users ("Users") of our web site (the "web site"). The following policy describes how Haziza.com seeks to assure its Users, as well as the parents of children visiting the web site, how it protects the information it receives from Users of this web site:
What information does Haziza.com collect and how does Haziza.com use it?
How does Haziza.com protect visitor information?
- When ordering products and/or registering on the web site, we need you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, day phone number, and credit card information for purchases, as well as create a username and password. This allows us to keep a User profile so that we may customize preferences for each specific User, as well as provide a faster method for users to submit information to Haziza.com, and receive back either the information or products desired.
- When ordering products and/or registering for features available on this web site, we also allow Users the discretion whether or not to submit an evening phone number, fax number, date of birth, gender, income level, occupation, favorite sport, and other various marketing data, demographic information, and consumer preferences. This allows us to get to know our Users better and possibly tailor any specific features, promotions, or other notifications for you.
- Users will also be given a choice when registering whether they would like to be on Haziza.com's mailing list, or whether they would prefer to opt-out and not receive such mailings from Shoppingart.com. Users will additionally be given the option whether or not to opt-out from receiving offers from our sponsors and other affiliated third parties. Users may opt-out of Haziza.com's Mailing List and Newsletter by clicking the "Unsubsribe" link at the bottom of each email sent to them from Haziza.com or by sending an email to info@Haziza.com.
- When Users enter a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotional feature, Haziza.com may again ask for the User's name, address, e-mail address, username, password, and other various marketing data, demographic information, and consumer preferences so that they are able to better administer the contest and notify winners.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify Users about important functionality changes to the web site, new Haziza.com services, and special offers we think Users will find valuable. Users may elect not to opt-out of any information request or distribution by simply submitting such a request to Haziza.com at info@Haziza.com.
Haziza.com implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of User personal information. User personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems. When Users place orders or access their personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by Users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Haziza.com's databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Forums, Chatrooms and Messageboards.
However, when Haziza.com makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, individual web pages, and/or news groups available to its Users, please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and Users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Tell-A-Friend, Ecards and Wishlist.
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, sending an Ecard to a friend or sending his Wishlist via Email we ask them for the friend's name and email address. Haziza.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email with the relevant information (Invitation, Ecard, Wishlist). Haziza.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact Haziza.com to request the removal of this information from their database.
Does Haziza.com use "cookies"?
Does Haziza.com disclose the information it collects from its visitors to outside parties?
Haziza.com will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information that Users voluntarily provide through this web site without the prior consent of the User. However, such data, both in non-identifiable individual and aggregate forms, may be provided to other parties to deliver the User information he or she desires, as well as for marketing, advertising, or other uses in the future.
Any e-mail newsletters sent to Users will contain instructions on how to discontinue receipt of the newsletter. However, if a User at any time chooses to no longer receive such information and opt-out from any future mailings, they should simply reply to Haziza.com's removal instructions and request to be removed from any such list and/or mailings, or they may also send such a request to info@Haziza.com.
Haziza.com's special note to parents
Haziza.com believes that it is ultimately the parents' responsibility to supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission. For additional information about parental control tools, please consult the "Consumer Assistance" page of the Direct Marketing Association home page.
How does a visitor opt-out, remove, or modify information they have provided to Haziza.com?
After gathering any User information, Haziza.com offers Users the opportunity to remove information they have provided to us from our database so as not to receive future communications, or to no longer interact with the web site until they later chose to. Haziza.com additionally offers Users the opportunity to update and modify any information they have previously provided by sending a request to view such information to info@Haziza.com, or by U.S. mail to Haziza.com Inc., Attn: Privacy Administrator, Gilad Balas. Users should submit any modifications and updates to the User information to the addresses listed in the preceding sentence.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, Haziza.com may choose various third party web sites to link to from, and frame within, its own site. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Haziza.com, Haziza.com has no control over these linked sites that each has separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Haziza.com. Haziza.com has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Haziza.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work) to info@Haziza.com.
Haziza.com welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to this, or any other issue, at info@Haziza.com, or by U.S. mail to Haziza.com Inc., Attn: Privacy Administrator, Gilad Balas.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit Haziza.com's Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the entire Haziza.com web site.
8421 Lankershim Blvd.
Sun Valley, CA 91352